Apple has introduced an upgrade version of snow leopard operating system for the Mac users. The new mac osx snow leopard version 10.6.3 is embedded with the updates to fix up the previous version mac snow leopard version 10.6.2. It’s the minor update but it fixes all the issues related to Mac Snow Leopard operating system. The new snow leopard version will automatically update the Users, who are using the snow leopard previous version on theirs mac systems.
Snow leopard mac version X 10.6.3 update has huge in size, as it is a major update with pivotal up gradation in the reliability and security features of the mac operating system. Compatibility and improvement features embedded in the Mac OS Snow Leopard version X 10.6.3 that solves the previous version issues are as follows:
- Increase the performance of Logic Pro 9 and Main Stage 2 when running in 64-bit mode.
- Increase the Printing reliability.
- Reliability of photo screen savers.
- Resolve the compatibility problem with OpenGL-based applications.
- Solve issues, which cause incorrect display of background message colors in Mail.
- Resolve a color issue in iMovie with HD content.
- Increase and improve the Sleep and wake reliability when using Bonjour wake on demand
- Increase the 3rd party USB input devices reliability.
- Now members of groups hosted by a non-Apple directory service, such as Active Directory can be limited through accounts preference pane.
- Solve not permitted files issues from copying to Windows file servers