Apple today has released iTunes 10.1.1 for both Mac OS X and Windows. You would not see much big changes in this version as it is just a minor update and actually it addresses some minor bugs from the last major update of iTunes 10.1 last month.
– Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
– Resolves an issue where iTunes
may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
– Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
Remember iTunes 10.1 was released in November which had some new features like :
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
This update is available through software update and you can also download it from the iTunes download page.