Onkyo TA117 is a new Froyo-powered Tablet that has just unveiled by Onkyo, Japanese based company. This model comes with a high end model, the name of which is Onkyo TA117C3. The difference between both models is based on memory ;TA117C1 will come up with 512MB of DDR2 RAM alongside 8GB of integrated storage whereas the TA117 C3 doubles up with 1GB of memory and 16GB of NAND. Other specifications of both remain same.
Onkyo TA117C3 Tablet features and Specs :
- a 10.1-inch touch panel with the resolution 1024 x 600 pixels like Gigabyte Q2005 Netbook
- Runs on Android 2.2 OS
- NVIDIA's Tegra 250 (1GHz)
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and same options you get with Acer Iconia
- a microSD expansion slot
- USB 2.0 connectivity (x2)
- HDMI out
- a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera.
- a docking port to use with an optional stand
- 1GHz-clocked Nvidia Tegra 250 SoC (system-on-chip)
- 512MB RAM, & 8GB of built-in iNAND storage
- 1GB of memory and 16GB of flash storage (Onkyo TA117C3)
- Dimensions: 267 x 173 x 14.8 mm and weights only 800g
- Battery with up to 6.5 hours of use
Price and availability of Onkyo TA117C3 Tablet
We don’t know exactly about the price and release date of this Android tablet so stay tune to know more about tablets and laptops.