Online MSNBC News Live | MSNBC Live News

January 28, 2010 – 5:00 pm | by Talal
Advertisements

Online MSNBC TV News live. Watch free online MSNBC News TV channel live. MSNBC is basically a U.S. based live news channel which is available in some parts of Canada and U.S. The news channel itself is an alliance between Microsoft and NBC.

MSNBC tv news started live news broadcast in in mid 1996 and since then at has featured a number of eye catching documentaries and reports. MSNBC News live however is said to be now reporting with a bias towards the liberal party.

Some of the famous MSNBC News live programs include:

• First look
  • Morning Joe
  • The daily rundown
  • The Ed show
  • Your business
  • Meet the press
  • MSNBC documentaries

Now you can watch free online MSNBC news live coverage and stay updated with the events around the world.

Please wait for 30 sec to stream start

Advertisements

Related Posts

1. 57 Responses to “Online MSNBC News Live | MSNBC Live News”

2. By nadeem on Feb 2, 2010 | Reply

chris u kick butt,,,,,,,,,,keep it up

3. By Bill on Feb 4, 2010 | Reply

Seems like Bloomberg and MSNBC are never online anymore. Have they decided to block themselves from being aired online? I used to watch Bloomberg Business all the time online and then one day it just stopped and I have never found it again. Sure wish I could find it again!

4. By GOT2KNOW on Feb 14, 2010 | Reply

……..i’m trying to get msnbc to play on the same page i’m on, that i get cnn and fox news to play live…..why am i getting just a black view that says first, loading media, then it says ready, but nothing happens….please keep in mind, i’m tech illiterate!…..none the less, shouldn’t it just come up and play like the other two news programs i’m able to get, without doing anything?…..help!….thanx…..:)

5. By a on Feb 16, 2010 | Reply

MSNBC has not worked for days watsup???

6. By Steve on Feb 16, 2010 | Reply

Msnbc is on Now

7. By GOT2KNOW on Feb 17, 2010 | Reply

……….I SEE WE’RE BACK TO MSNBC NOT LOADING AGAIN…..WHOEVER IS KEEPING THIS SITE UP AND RUNNING, HOW ABOUT YOU POST BACK AND EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS HAPPENING……AND WHEN IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING, LIKE RUNNING AT ALL TIMES, LIKE CNN AND FOX IS RUNNING FULL STEAM AHEAD, LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!…….GRATZI

8. By to got2know on Feb 21, 2010 | Reply

it shuts down when they are lieing on msnbc. consequently, it is down. a lot. but have no worries. since no-bod-dee watches this propoganda anymore, they’ve been “found out” you see, it will be dark permanently pretty soon. there just aint enough some of the peoples left to fool.

9. By GOT2KNOW on Feb 23, 2010 | Reply

………….funny you say that……i’m not tuning in because i’m looking for any real news…..no worries….lol……just checking and trying to keep track of……if ya “KNOW” what i mean?……….thanks for your input….:)

10. By Aaron on Feb 25, 2010 | Reply

Password doesn’t work. But thanks for putting this up though.

11. By Nikki on Feb 25, 2010 | Reply

The listed password to this stream is invalid.
    Please use a valid link or change the password.

12. By GOT2KNOW on Feb 26, 2010 | Reply

………NOW THE AIRPORT SECURITY, WAS ONE FUNNY ONE FOR SURE!!!……….THANKS FOR THE LAUGH……….HAD TWO REALLY GOOD ONES EARLIER TODAY, NICE WAY TO END THE EVENING…….:)

13. By Jason on Mar 3, 2010 | Reply

Glad to see the password is now working. Thanks !

14. By AJ on Mar 9, 2010 | Reply

This is awesome you guys got MSNBC! I only wish I could make it full screen.

15. By Bee on Mar 11, 2010 | Reply

I found this stream for MSNBC this morning. It worked for about 45 minutes and then it stopped. When I refresh the page, the bar at the bottom of my browser window says “Canceled opening the page”.

Why?? Why did it work for a while and then stop?? I’m so frustrated. All the other sites that I can find that stream MSNBC don’t work anymore either!

16. By Steve on Mar 11, 2010 | Reply

MSNBC Stream has been fixed

17. By jeffrey on Mar 16, 2010 | Reply

you rock! now if you could only get a “pause” button…..

18. By timothy quiroz on Mar 21, 2010 | Reply

can anybody advise me where I can find fox live on the net?

19. By GOT2KNOW on Mar 22, 2010 | Reply

……..from what i’ve researched, via everything, it’s no longer available to anyone that isn’t paying for cable tv, etc…..they were jacked up against the wall by comcast and the likes, if ya know what i mean…..they had/have such a wide audience compared to the other cable news, apparently they were reaping too many viewers and not enough revenue for the cable hungry owners!!!…….if it ever comes thru again, it’ll probably be “underground” somehow?…..good luck, and don’t forget to post when ya find um up and running for their livelihood …….lol

20. By matthew on Mar 22, 2010 | Reply

sorry ,,, I can only advise you not to watch fox,, but if you actually buy into the ill spirited, ignorant, or at least, deliberately mis-informational rhetorical talking points they try to push as “news”,, I suggest you watch Democracy Now (free podcasts) every day from i-tunes, or any network that actually does research… Knowledge serves an intellect well. Good luck on your quest.

21. By Savant on Mar 24, 2010 | Reply

sorry ,,, I can only advise you not to watch MSNBC,, but if you actually buy into the ill spirited, ignorant, or at least, deliberately mis-informational rhetorical talking points they try to push as “news”,, I suggest you watch Fox News every day on cable tv… Knowledge serves an intellect well. Good luck on your quest.

22. By Lisa on Apr 7, 2010 | Reply

I used to be a total Fox addict, but now I’ve switched to MSNBC and I love it!!!!!
    esspecially Keith Olbermann. I know his ratings realy suck these days, but I think he’s awesome. Everyone should watch him =]

23. By mytoys666 on Apr 23, 2010 | Reply

thank you for msnbc , since I moved to an inbred state my cable company doesn’t carry it, so this is really appreciated

24. By len on May 1, 2010 | Reply

msnbc is such a bs ultra-leftist imp of a network. funny, how only the left’s opinion seems to maater to those marxies.

25. By Billy Boy on May 2, 2010 | Reply

Hey LEN
    If you were open minded instead of
    being…..well thats obvious…I dont need to say
    things in this country would be easier to accomplish…….you could always just go back to fox news…..Glen Beck will show you the way

If you have nothing good to say then say nothing
    unless you have better ideas

26. By JOHN ROME on May 12, 2010 | Reply

MSNBC must get radio stations on am radio, during the evening hours as well as the morning and afternoon-not just FM,in dual area’s there’s still millions that still only listening to am it will change America. Thanks.

27. By Nilp on May 12, 2010 | Reply

Live

28. By radioactivenews on May 14, 2010 | Reply

Chris, you suck butt, keep it up!

29. By USCITIZEN on May 27, 2010 | Reply

I’d like to see old shows where Ed talked about the 99ers extensions. Anybody knows how to get it?

30. By USCITIZEN on May 28, 2010 | Reply

Ed

Polosii said today no help for the 99ers on unemployment benefits

Their working on job creation

What are families to do until enough dream jobs are created to replace all the jobs lost

THIS IS A DIER PROBLEM

31. By bill reynolds on Jun 3, 2010 | Reply

barney frank is outrageous – how can the israelis hold an independent inquiry into their own blatant racism – chris for once you disappoint me.

32. By bill reynolds on Jun 3, 2010 | Reply

hamas and the israelis conspire to make the lives of ordinary palestinians intolerable — see the ira versus the ulster loyalists – who suffered? ordinary people. msnbc please waken up!!

33. By William Vanacore on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

When will the government wake up and see that B.P. is not going to try to stop the oil. It’s making too much money to help offset the cleanup cost by scavanging 600,000 barrels of oil at $40.00 each dailey.They are not now and do not intend to stop the flow.It needs to be stopped now.Today is already too late.Wake up america !!
    Grandpa

34. By to grampa on Jun 12, 2010 | Reply

thats an interesting take. the company wants to skim a few thousand barrels of oil, while laying waste upon the land, incurring the wrath of an entire country, ruining its brand, and potentially bankrupting itself. rather than just pumping the oil of the the thousands of working weells it has all over the world. and making actual profits, and incurring no addtional mountainous liabilites for the damage. that makes a lot of sense. good thinking. grampa, i think you have pulled a helen thomas. its time to retire. in the thinking stuff through department, know what i mean?

35. By fred on Jun 18, 2010 | Reply

poor ED.

pls goodle “venona mccarthy” – do some reasearch dude. you wont look so silly.

“BARTON,,UH,,I WONDER HOW MUCH OIL$$$$ HE GETS EVERY YEAR????” – heres the answer pal: LESS than BHO did. peace bro. but seriously, do some research ok? wow.

36. By Gerard on Jul 24, 2010 | Reply

What happened to your CNN News Live channel??
    It went disabled on Friday July 23rd….

37. By A on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

How can I get a full screen?

38. By John Sawyer on Aug 4, 2010 | Reply

The quality of the MSNBC video stream varies too wildly–sometimes it’s fine, but other times it breaks up, the audio freaks out, etc. I’ve determined it isn’t my computer that’s at fault by pausing the video using the Pause button, and the paused image also contains the image breakup pixelation.

39. By claire on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

Why didn’t you show the President’s address today on education as was announced earlier?

40. By A on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Does anyone know is their a live stream for CBS News and ABC News please?

41. By Chris on Sep 23, 2010 | Reply

I wish you could live for at least couple months in N.Korea or Cuba. That would be a great lesson for you, your knowledge and your political views. It’s a shame.

42. By BillKP on Oct 5, 2010 | Reply

Making people poorer
    Oh!!! Republicans have a plan for America.
    “To serve man”. Only it’s a cookbook!
    apologies to Rod Serling.

43. By John on Oct 8, 2010 | Reply

It’s hard to believe the ignorance and downright hate that exists in our country. You have the Republican’s who have almost dismantled government in the past 2 years. Their lies want to make me “throw up”. What is even worse are the people that blindly follow them. I do not understand the advantages of mindlessly following a party that only looks out for the richest and most connected. If the Democrat’s lose badly in November possibly the ignorant will realize what they have done. What’s worse, are the people that have voted Democrat in the past and now will take their anger and vote potentially evil people into office. These are the people that will have the most regrets. Our populace is extremely naive and uneducated and will listen to anyone that tells them how to vote. I would feel sorry for these people except for the fact that they are taking all of us down with them. Please become more informed!

44. By NotBlind on Nov 6, 2010 | Reply

eddie you can not be as clueless as your post would lead us to beleave, can you?

45. By Steph on Nov 7, 2010 | Reply

When I decided to stay at home with my kids, we had to give up cable to save money. As odd is this sounds, watching Morning Joe before the babies woke up was my daily treat and what I missed the most. I am so glad that I found your site and can get my daily Joe, Mika, and Willy fix! Thanks!

46. By Malle Campbell, Huntsville, Alabama on Nov 16, 2010 | Reply

This sounds like a kindergarden, everybody speaks at the same time, the biggest insecure bloke has the biggest mouth, he just likes to hear himself talk ALL the time. What a bore. Guess who!!!
    Please, get a professional referee!!
    Regards, MKC

47. By Sikandar on Dec 20, 2010 | Reply

it is a good website
    for all people

48. By Pat on Jan 25, 2011 | Reply

I”m feeling really bad about loosing Keith Oberman. In fact,without him, there is not much use in MSNBC being available in the evening. I’m not going to be tuning in any more. I am not that fond of Ed, so the Ed show will not be on my list of programs to watch. I’ve watched Rachel, but I won’t be watching her any more either, I’m just going to find something else to tune in from now on. I’m very sad at the way it all went down. I don’t know what happened, and that bothers me.

Good Luck Keith with whatever you do. Your heart is as big as you are, and you will be missed.

49. By Greg White on Feb 8, 2011 | Reply

I think that many of the superbowl ads had violent overtones. The Pepsi ad with the “angry Black Woman” was offensive stereotypically for obvious reasons.It was also offensive as a portrayal of random violence with no responsibility or remorse. The Black couple injured the White woman and left her. This image can’t help racial psyches.

50. By patriot on May 21, 2011 | Reply

So if Your family didn’t run the house the way you wanted it you would hope your family would all die? So in this world you only care about 50% of the American population. Mature

51. By Judith Walraven on Aug 23, 2011 | Reply

Felt the earthquake in Williamstown, MA. The pictures on our walls moved and rattled and the chair I was sitting in also moved…I know what an earthquake feels like because I lived in So. Calif. for many years!!

52. By ya dawg on Jan 21, 2012 | Reply

workin just fine for me

53. By shoan carr on Apr 23, 2013 | Reply

So they got the hand guns and the assault rifle on the internet?

54. By lee on May 3, 2013 | Reply

chirs that where your wrong, president Obama is are ready in the history books, he jest want to add to his history,heath care,gun reform,immigration reform,he has to add to stay,mid or u

55. By coupons for big stock photos on May 7, 2013 | Reply

Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good info
    you could have here on this post. I shall be coming back
    to your weblog for more soon.

56. By RailroadMike on Jun 14, 2013 | Reply

I cannot believe these so called Tea Party Patriots have a goal to cut SNAP to military familys while Dad is over seas in a war. One word for these Conservative politicians. Despicable.

57. By kirk on Jun 14, 2013 | Reply

How do we get rid of Obama????????????? He is killing r country??????

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Jan 31, 2010: Tweets that mention Watch MSNBC News Live | MSNBC News Online | Free MSNBC New Live Streaming -- Topsy.com