Watch City 42 News Channel Live Online

March 21, 2010 – 9:42 pm | by Talal
Advertisements

City 42 live online. Watch free online city 42 live broadcast. City 42 live is a dedicated live news channel which broadcasts news surrounding Lahore, Pakistan. City 42 live is currently based in Lahore, Pakistan and it started its official broadcast in 2008.

zahipeda-city42_tv

City 42 is the most popular live news channel in Lahore. As it covers almost every news and event that takes place in Lahore. Not only this, City 42 live broadcast talk shows as well as current affairs programs which bring in discussion the current issues.

Now you can watch free online City 42 live broadcast right here and stay updated with the events and news covering Lahore city.

Advertisements

Related Posts

Watch Waqt News Live
Watch Energy News Live Online
Watch RAI Italy Live Online
Watch WWE World Wrestling Entertainment Live Online
Watch NJTV 1 Tv Live Online

Similar Posts

1. 15 Responses to “Watch City 42 News Channel Live Online”

2. By Shan on Jun 1, 2010 | Reply

I like city 42 channel news and its my favourite news channel i wish that allah shower his blessing every time on city 42 teams and its owner
    Regards,
    Shan Shafiq
    Lahore

3. By Muhammad Zubair on Jun 22, 2010 | Reply

sir,
    i m one of those 70 students who worked as a field reporter in N.A 123 for election coverage.The administration commited to give a letter.till today you are silent.Plz think about that studens.
    thanks

4. By Khalid Meraj on Jun 23, 2010 | Reply

I heared its good news channel but I wish to see this news channel in Saudi Arabia via Satilite like ARY, GEO and others, Please add this channel with ARY or GEO setelite, thanks.
    Hopping long life of this channel.

5. By arshad maqbool on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

i want to a video clip on 26 july 2010 city bachy at saddique cntre lahre

6. By muhammad i bhatti on Aug 20, 2010 | Reply

i tried my best 2 watch my home town city 42 channel but sorry…………………….but i never get connected on my laptop through high speed internet here in Baltimore MD(USA). can any body guide me to resolve my problem through email or through this site. THANKS

7. By syed zahid hassan on Nov 3, 2010 | Reply

i like this channel bcz this channel is very intresting.but i hate ur news casters oly for male

8. By SYED GOHAR ABBAS NAQVI on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

I like city42 very much .. . .! i often watch news of my hometown here in US. I Miss my city but when ever i tune city 42 .. . i just lost into my city . . . .lolzz! thankyouZZZ!
    God Bless Your Channel . . !

9. By shahbaz on Nov 26, 2010 | Reply

Aslam-u-Alaikum
    es channal ka sab se acha pro Roshni hay!
    Jis ma Ustaza Nighat Hashmi Deen-e-Islam ki Roshni Aam krti hain!
    Jzk

10. By majid tariq on Dec 17, 2010 | Reply

I like city42 very much .. . .God Bless Your Channel . .

11. By IQBAL MAKHDOOM on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

ASSALAM O ALAIKAM TO ALL TEAM OF CITY 42
    I CONGRATULATE ALL TEAM TO SET UP THE CHANNEL ON
    LIVE STREAM.I WISH & PRAY FOR THE BRIGHT FUTURE OF THE CITY 42.

12. By M.Mumtaz on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

app ka channel city42 inter net pe nahi chall raha from pakpattan

13. By usman on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

such a good channel to watch

14. By shehbaz sultan butt on Feb 2, 2011 | Reply

its a good channel due to its visuaulization and espcially due to its all

15. By hammad ali on Aug 22, 2011 | Reply

salam to all city42 team. Moula give u lots of seccess plz live telecaste all programme of mochi gate form 19th ramazan to 21st ramaza thank you soooo much.

16. By shahid on Dec 21, 2011 | Reply

Good to watch C42 on my cell in London, i can feel my city all teh time now. Thx C42