Recently unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011, Motorola Mobility Inc and AT&T showcased the Android powered gadget, the Motorola ATRIX 4G.Now it is claimed that this mobile will bring computing to your pocket. It has been one of the hottest revealed stuff at CES, powered with a dual-core processor, turning your smartphone into a mini-desktop computer.
Although all details were present, we didn’t get to hear much on the launch date. According to a recent posting, Android Central reported on an internal AT&T screen showing March 1, 2011 as the launch date of the product.
Motorola Atrix 4G Specs And Features:
1. Android 2.2 Operating System
2. Dual Camera, 5.0 Megapixel
3. 1 GHz Dual-Core NVIDIA Tegra Processor
4. Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Browser with support of Adobe Flash Player
5. AT&T U-verse Mobile Application
6. Access to Android Market
7. Three USB Ports and an HDMI port
8. 11.6-inch Touch Screen
9. Biometric Fingerprint Reader
10. Upto 48GB of Storage (16GB internal and optional 32GB MicroSD card)
11. Wi-Fi 802.11n support, enabling 50 percent faster dowload and upload speeds
12. 11mm thin with 1930 mAh battery
13. Two microphones for noise-reduction technology
Bill Ogle, Chief Marketing Office Motorola Mobility Inc., said:
Consumers are increasingly using smartphones as their primary digital screens. Motorola ATRIX 4G ushers in a new era of mobile computing. ATRIX comes loaded with the Motorola webtop application, and when used with one of our exclusive docks, enables consumers to extend the capabilities of their smartphones. Together, these provide a revolutionary interactive computing experience that empowers individuals in new ways for staying connected, informed and entertained at home, on the job and anywhere in between.