The need to recover deleted files does not only happen to others. These are the vagaries of computing. It does not happen often it is true but when it does happen the question arises: what do I do? There is a whole slew of software but which is the easiest to use and most importantly the most effective? There is one of them whose name comes up often and it is not for nothing; EaseUS Partition Recovery Wizard Free. It comes in different versions depending on the needs: a free (Free) and a paid (Professional).
This recovery software allows its user to retrieve different types of important files such as emails, videos, documents, photos and audio. It is a toolbox that offers the possibility to recover your lost partition in a few clicks. It’s easy to use, intuitive and practical. Although the software runs at an ok speed, it should be minimized depending on the speed of your processor and the size of the drive you are exploring.
Recovering lost partitions has become truly easy with the use of partition recovery software – there are several on the market and there are rarely free ones. No one will hesitate to purchase software that would help recover important data that was lost unwillingly. As such, we are happy to see free software for this purpose. Today I offer my opinion on the partition recovery software EaseUS Partition Recovery Wizard. Let’s see if this software can help you restore your valuable data!
- Complete recovery that allows user to recover a maximum of data after formatting
- Find and recover completely deleted files that are not in the Recycle Bin
- Partition Recovery to recover deleted or lost data from a damaged partition
- It supports any type of file system; FAT, VFAT, FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5.
- Accessible and easy to use
- Ability to filter retrieved data by file type or keywords
- Simple and effective lost partition recovery
- Free updates and customer service for life
- Ability to export / import analyses
Note that a free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard allows you to recover up to 500 MB of data.
- The time for the software to find permanently deleted files from the trash seems a little long for some users
EaseUS Partition Recovery Wizard has all the perfect features. It has a clear and easy-to-use interface for novices and according to tests it effectively restores deleted partitions and deleted files on a USB stick or external hard drive. The only downside of the software is really the problem of time to find the files from the recycle bin. If you need to recover your lost files very quickly, this can be a problem.
My advice: download the free version of the software and run a thorough search to see if the software is able to find the partitions you have lost / deleted. The free version has complete functionality as the paid version and you can recover any lost partition almost entirely (size matters).